Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Overheard Conversation Wednesday Bonus: "And she wasn't even a blonde!"

Extra Wendesday Bonus!! Just before coming to use a campus computer (I need to get to class in just a couple minutes), I heard the following, undoctored conversation:

Girl (enters scene comes and sits next to guy across from me at my table) Oh hi!
Guy: Yeah, hi.
Girl (looks down at technical diagram of electrical layout of a house) Oh wow. You'd need a boys brain to figure this out! . . . .
(there are about two more brief sentences back and forth between them)
Girl: Oh wow! Have you been working out? Because your arm (touches arm) right there, it's so big!

At this moment, I get up and leave in the middle of a fierce coughing spasm that is covering up my laughing.

1 comment:

faith said...

i want to know how these people find you, richard. you certainly have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. or would you call it the wrong time...?