Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Blirnteeth Post of Christmas: Guess Who Can't Count to 12?

Hi Everyone,

Hey. Let's play a fun game! It's a math game! So get out your slide rules, dust of those abacuses (abaci? abacus'?). This game is called Counting Days on a Calendar! So you'll also need to get out your calendars (calendi?). Ready? Here we go!

1) Find December (any December will do!)

2) Now point at something with your index finger (To avoid awkward misunderstandings, be sure to use this finger)

3) Now find December 24th, Christmas Eve. Point at it.

4) Now count with me, beginning on Christmas Eve (24th) and going backwards. Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12! Alright, we're done!

5) Now, find a flux capacitor, go back in time to about two weeks ago, find me and tell me that if I want to do a 12 days of Christmas thing, and I want the last post to be on December 24th, the night before Christmas, I should start writing those on December 13th.

So, yes. I am officially ahead of myself and an idiot. I do have two more things that I wanted to write about for the last post, but I also wanted to do that tomorrow night. The chances of anyone actually reading it tomorrow night? Slim to none. But I'll try to get it off early. It'll be worth your Christmas while. And to build it up even more, I promise you that it will make you laugh, and cry and it will heal you of that terrible gout you've suffered all these years!

No comments: