Sunday, December 2, 2007

Funny things that that I wanted to pass along

Unintentionally funny:

This is someone's description about themselves from Facebook. The good stuff is at the end, but don't skip down first. You'll be glad you didn't.

i hate when people say they are from Boston and they're like from a suburb
thats near boston and(lol) is nothing like boston.....you have to have lived in
the dirty bean to know how it is( if you dont know what the "dirty bean" is then
you definateley shouldnt say you're from their) HAHAHAHAHAH j/k actually im
not
(To alleviate concern that I'm that creepy guy who goes trolling around Facebook, I happened to be looking for a Nelson Mandela quote and this girl happened to have it. I read what she had written about herself and wanted to share it with others. I was also curing cancer at the
same time. At a soup kitchen. I'm a good person.)



Intentionally funny:

"You know what I love about the O. C.? The diversity. Between upper-middle class and upper. My people. Is there anything more annoying than the poor? Always complaining? 'Oh, I can't afford a two-bedroom town house for $600,000!' Good! Move east! That's what the Midwest if for. For people who gave up on their dreams."

"A leopard can carry two times it's body weight into a tree. I don't have a joke for that yet, but it is accurate. And just in case you hate my stand up, you can leave saying, 'You know, at least I learned something.'"

- Daniel Tosh

(Kitten asleep in bowl of food: Unintentionally funny. Posting it here: intentionally funny)



No comments: